Pages

September 16, 2018

Prioritization To The Point

So, last Saturday when a cousin pinged to ask if all of us want to join the Momo Paratha Party on Carter road in the evening, well I was not very happy. I did not have one reason to say No, I had many but none were justified. After working on Saturdays while the world does what they want to do (Yes, we have six days working. 'Perks' of working in a Startup) , I am not very enthusiastic about seeing too many human beings. (That is a different story that this cousin is my absolutely favorite)

So after coming back home, I started with another strategy of confronting Mr.ISB about why he wants to go. (Oh Come on, every one knows how he is not into intense socializing)

Bubblegum: I know why you are so keen on going!

*I wanted to him to say that he wants us to join every one, because that would make me feel better.*

Mr.ISB: ???

Bubblegum: You love Momos, you cant leave any opportunity which can bring you closer to Momos.

(I am not kidding. He is a Momo's Boy. Khi Khi)

Mr.ISB: Oh Come on, that is not the only reason.

*Bubblegum coyly waiting for his genuine reason which will showcase his caring nature for me*

Mr.ISB:  Parathein....... Come on!!

Bubblegum:   :0




No comments:

Post a Comment