Pages

February 24, 2020

Abby Notes #8

Abby is 8 months old now and believe me, this is such a fun age. He blabbers, he tries to sing, he is very very expressive and oh boy, he hates it when you snatch his favourtie toy! Did I mention he is an unstoppable frog like creature! (What kind of a mom am I, calling him a frog? hhahahaha)

Abby has been a good child when it comes to being home with my MIL and his nanny while I am at office. I used to secretly feel bad that he does not really need me amidst all the love he gets from every one. Oh Boy, how wrong I was.

Abby was down last week with Viral. From a day before the week, he suddenly started coming to me by demand. Little less I knew, he would not go away from me for a minute when he was under the effect of Viral fever. I realised, may be the mom connection is too strong even if a baby gets all the love in the world. There is something definitely in the mom-love, I am sure. It is not biological for sure, it comes from within. And... by the way, It broke my heart into tiny pieces whenever the thermometer showed high temperature.

However, after a fight of 1.5 days he had started recovering and he did not waste one minute in compensating the loss of his active time during the illness. In fact, my FIL today declared that one person alone at home, can not- just can not handle him. And when he (who is blindly in love with our baby) says that.... You know how it is!

He has started developing retention power in the memory department too. Our 'The most favourite' Kaka Kaki from US came back from their trip to Kerala after 10 days and this time, they were greeted with a smile. And believe me, It was such a warm feeling seeing three of them together, spending time with each other. One of those moments when you want to freeze time.

Abby now crawls, wants to play on the floor and exactly not on the playmat! He wants to touch, feel and collide with everything. If possible bang things on other things- Do you get the gist? Did I tell you he loves playing 'Tabla' on his drum, boxes, glass top table and ah well, on my shoulders too?

This month, Abby also received gorgeous gifts from our Kaka Kaki (Can you see the mommy happier than the baby? Of course!) This wanna be elegant but messy mommy who has given up even putting a good bed cover on the bed, was super excited to see cute bedsheets and clothes for Abby. Can I just show you pictures of the gorgeous books he has got? Oh well, that needs a separate post!

I can not wait to read out stories I have grown up listening to. I can not wait for our next Ahmedabad trip (God knows when it is coming though!), I am excited to take Abhimanyu to some where out side India. Before these days arrive in my life, I every day wish for his good health and ....

His good night sleep, sharp at 9.15 pm. Thank you :D



No comments:

Post a Comment