Pages

June 24, 2011

My encounter with the Lizard…

Early in the morning , with great hunger to have milk (yes milky hunger attacks, I get in the morning!) I went to the kitchen. My not-so-favorite mug was lying inside the basket. With all drowsy eyes , I took out the cup and suddenly noted a movement in the space between basket and the fridge. (I hate my kitchen to such an extent I have lost all interest in making food!).. Within fraction of a second I realized that it was The Lizard!! The cream and black body creature!... I was freezed.. Somehow I managed to escape from the sight… She was standing (or sleepin??) still..

 I tried making different noise! :/
 I doubt if she had ears.. ( I should have googled it out!).. she was still being ‘the statue of my no-liberty ‘state!!...

I tried throwing ice cold water drops but seems she loved being chilled out!!! :/

I tried abusing her by calling her ‘Kumbhakarna’.. :/

I tried throwing jamuns at her… and yes.. she managed to move.. where??? Through utensils of basket to the freeze!!..

Now I was horrified with the terror!… ‘How the hell she entered into my kitchen’.. I felt she had let her ‘footprints’ on all surfaces she moved on!

My milk hunger got twisted as milk was in the freeze and she was right there on the door of the freeze!! I Imagined milk inside  the vessel getting affected by her laser rays (virtual creation by me!)….

I was getting late for the day and with the same ‘milk hunger’ and the disgusting lazy lizard syndrome … I got ready and left home!!...

I am terrified with the fact of increment in number of lizards in my house now!!...

To my horror I could listen to the song in the auto… ‘(Chhip)kalio ka chaman jab banata hai…..!!’… I stopped listening afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment