Pages

June 22, 2011

My imagination for after effects of THE TREK (Kalasubai)!!!..


·         Kalasubai (Highest peak of SAHAYDRI mountain range!) is holding my legs not to walk!!
·         My legs are made up of wooden drum beats which refuse to bend when I walk…
·         When I move on stairs (upward or downwards.. ) , I feel some one will come to hold my hand as a baby is learning how to walk!
·         Sometimes I feel I have grown old ! (the only point which makes me a bit happy!! :P )
·         My legs keeps on shaking while I walk-but I haven’t become Shakira, her hips are shaking!! :P (curtsey :bad joke : best buddy P)
·         For the first time I feel, if some body will hammer my legs I will feel ease!! :P
·         I dreamt somebody is pulling my legs so heavily that I end up doing stretching in the sleep! :P
·         People ask me ‘arre did u met with an accident??’ (annoying!! I know!)
·         I sat for 20 minutes at one place (except I travel by car/bus!) keeping my leg in hot water buckets added salt! :P
·         Someone offered me a sweet (that too my favourite! ), I dint took the opportunity as it included activities like , getting up from the desk, walking ,coming back and sit again!!!
·         My coffee breaks have reduces as again it has some not so interested movement by my legs!
·         Roaming around my locality is no more a pleasurable activity though I try not to avoid!!!
·         I bless my childhood massage wali bai for the good activity she does for all children!! ( I remember the name ‘Lakshmiben -à she seems to be the unbeaten champion in my society for baby massage! )-à I want to be a kid again !
·         Hard but I have realized why keeping yourself in daily workout is so much important but let me be fine !! ok!!
·         I have googled the one topic now 100 times ‘how to reduce muscle stiffness!! “ :P

All my pain mates please pray for the early recovery !! J

No comments:

Post a Comment