- Our Europe trip got postponed twice and this time for over three months. Phew. A much much needed break just disappeared before I even dream about it. But as we say, 'Whatever happens, Happens for Good', I also realized a day after we cancelled our trip that the startup I work for got the biggest ever break and not to brag but without me it would have been a mess to convert the order/service.
- I brought home, a new Mogra plant and I am in love with it. Though this is a sure shot beginner's luck that flowers are blooming every single day - I hope I can take care of the same forever. Can not wait to expand my balcony garden further, if I can successfully take care of all the plants.
- The Summer has officially been kicked off and things I like about summer, needs a separate post. As of now let me mention, Cold coffee. I am craving for it since one week and every single time I fail to make one for myself or even order, for some or the other reason. Today may be?
- With mercury reaching new heights, my faith and pride for Cotton is increasing in manifolds. I really feel one should not use synthetic fiber in daily wear only because Western countries use them. To keep skin healthy and feel relaxed, adopting Indian weaves is the best bet. With designers coming up with smart and fusion clothing labels, I don't think it is impossible. I'm looking forward to shopping sprees!
- Chai does not give me that happiness any more. Time for a change? Well. May be Not?
- I'm suffering from loss of lordosis and if you think it is some sort of filmy disease - let me tell you, it is not. It happens when you use laptops and mobiles while doing circus with your neck and back. It is a punishment to your cervical vertebrae which has lost the natural curve. I always knew, curves are in! ;-)
It seems like an age we have talked, isn't it?