Pages

July 15, 2018

Chaitime Chitchat #16

And no, I have not disappeared in the thin air, I decided to resurface just to chitchat on the blog when I realized, I am blogging lesser than ever and in July I have not blogged at all. Phew.

Also because, there are multiple things happening in life and such a chaos makes me unstructured enough to not to blog. Hence, I decided to pen down just rumblings to my utter dismay as this style sounds more like a feel version of my to-do list which is never ending.

Anyway, something is better than nothing and specially if it makes me feel good. Which comes to the highlight of my life - Self love. I struggle to love myself selflessly. Taking stress, over analyzing things, assuming worst in the name of being realistic etc falls into the opposite category of self love. I have realized this thanks to the direct hints my health has shown. Nothing at all in this life is more important than inner peace and it comes through self love. (Sorry, all the religions who believe that this life is a pain and pain is the road to the salvation)

I have realized light Yoga and Pranayam help me but going to a classes early in the morning when my body already needs sleep more than anything else is a form of stress. Hence, I practice both the things in the morning. Only for 15 minutes. It give me calmness. Because this hyper lady is ultra hyper in the office which throws challenges every hour in the name of the success. Well, can we help?

Another thing I am trying to follow is non-packaged snacks. Nothing out of packets should go in my mouth unless it has to be cooked. No, no cook-ready meals as well. This also brings to the issue of unavailability of two hunger meal times- which we are trying to resolve by bringing a hot plate to the office. I make tea already and planning to cook simple stuff like oats in the pantry which would keep me satiated enough to not to get attracted to packs of biscuits kept in the same pantry!

One more practice to follow: Walking and climbing staircases when in office. This practice is more like a sine wave- sometimes I follow to the tee and sometimes I fail due to the workload but I am pleased myself for trying the same. Being healthy is going to keep me happy , is the truth I have derived in last two months.

Trying to go away from any negative vibe coming your way. It does not mean avoiding it completely but trying consciously to get out, is a step closer to keep your mind healthy. Most of us fail to understand that negative vibes create more negative vibes and to avoid being the source of the same- you need to get detached from even a little bit of negativity (which you can not manage) on your way. Do we need extra baggage in life?

Talking about office, It is going bonkers. We have so much of work load and worst, dependency on other service providers and suppliers are keeping our hands tied. We are taking one day at a time and planning for next four days. It is like this complex puzzle in the mind, which is getting sorted piece by piece.

There is this one thing which keeps me kicked up - upcoming Kolkata trip. My cousin is getting married and I am so so so eager to experience the Bong wedding along with the city vibe! I am very fascinated by Calcutta as a city and finally I am all ready to seize the opportunity.  Hopefully it wont be too bad an experience as I am already getting warnings from my Pseudo-Bong maternal family about the traffic and weather issues.

Hopefully, I will over come the fire fighting at the office and leave for the trip in a breeze.

What's up with you guys?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment