Pages

October 22, 2019

Abby Notes #6

I promise, I would come up with something non-baby soon however nights are long but months are flying.

Abby is almost 4.5 months old boy and now yells, yes screams in excitement and anger as per the situation. Of course, he has started rolling hence the need to demonstrate this new skill set is so intense that he can not be kept on the bed on his back for more than two minutes. 

Bottle refusal has decreased but I guess he gets really bored of a single type of a bottle. We have introduced one more bottle which is a cheap dummy of Comotomo and Mimijumi but since a week it is working better than the previous purchase. Looks like somebody has already developed preferences. 

Talking about likes and dislikes, Abby has started liking taking bath a bit. He does not cry at all and loves watching water droplets. Abby has now one week experience of getting dunked in a bucket full of water. Can not wait to get him a tub once he starts sitting without support.

Ah about support, he has now full control over his neck and which means, he loves sitting with support. Yeah, it is early as per 'elders' but people forget that he is my kid. A rebel. He just wants to sit sometimes and he achieves the goal by creating havoc.

Abby is now slowly getting introduced to other story books than touch-feel types, thanks to his cousin D and my best friend. He seems to be liking pictures atleast!!! By the way, the mat gifted by my friend R is such a big Abby magnet that he has started loving his tummy timing all the more. He first rolled on the same mat first time, because he so wanted to see the picture on the mat! 

Mommy is now waiting for Abby to start some external food and kick start sleep training in a baby cot with a white noise machine - if Papa is okay with it. 

I seriously feel that if there is one gift I can give to my kid which would be valuable - is the ability to sleep on his own. Lets see.

I hope I share more updates on sleep training and my next pediatrician in a positive sense soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment