Pages

July 27, 2011

A love letter to coffee :)

Dear Coffee,

I know you will be surprised to read this Love Letter to you but today I know I have to tell you this. I hate you for creating acidity and making me mad if I love you too much in a short period of time but then I am mad for you…

You are such a sweet thing for me that if any one upsets me , I directly come to your birth place in office ie. CCD coffee machine.. You were a BAHANA to meet  all my close friends and rejuvenate ourselves but now you are my close friend…

If I feel like crying I come to you , if I feel too much excited I come to you, if I get bored I come to you, if I get nervous I come to you , if I feel sleepy I come to you. So many of my friends hate you if I love you too much but then I can’t leave you like that. Let them tell me anything I am always there with you!.. in CCDs, Baristas, Costa cafĂ© or just a filtered or homemade coffee… you are my love! And in summers I can’t keep myself away from a chilled form of yours… yummy cold coffee… I love to have you while working, chit chatting, reading or even say crying!!

I am also planning to have a very very big dashing and cutie mug for you to reside in! wont it be lovely?.. please wait for sometime till I get some really good deal! J

Let people taunt you… but you will be my love forever!! Can’t get enough of you dear!!


Yours…

No comments:

Post a Comment