Pages

August 7, 2013

Scribbles

This place is like loving some one. I cant live without blogging. When I do, an unusual and discomforting feeling dwells in me. The problem I am facing is, I write a lot of things and save it as a draft. I dont have a heart to post them on this blog for some unknown reasons. Anyway, I guess I owe myself a blog post.

Life is moving on the hilly terrain , taking turns every now and then but the goal is decided. The goal is what I want and I am super happy with it. This fact makes me comfortable in many parts and yet there is a part of my soul struggling to adjust to the upcoming changes in my life.

I feel excited, I feel nervous. I feel numb and I feel like screaming from the roof top. The whirlpool of such feelings obviously takes a toll on me. Yet as my aunty says, this phase is going to be so pretty that I will always remember it. Period.

I am really going to write about this upcoming year as it is going to be different than 25 years. Each festival and each celebration will be different at home. I will be the lime light which makes me uncomfortable to my surprise. Yett there is a possibility I might enjoy being special. This phase of life might shape my future, nurture a matured soul but I am pretty sure and firm on one thing.

This Bubblegum wont change ethics, values, culture and of course blogging. Amen. 

2 comments: