Pages

July 29, 2014

Settling in and out!

So the first question I am being asked when I meet or talk to persons for the first time after wedding is-'So settled?'! Now honestly this is the second most irritating question for yours truly after the famous, 'How is your married life!?'

Never ask these two questions to any newly married couple! Not that I am not settled or I am sad!

Of course, everyday I opened this draft section on blogger, scribbled something and deleted. I am sure today I wont do it as the water is crossing the heights of my head! (Ya, Pani sar se upar chadh raha hai!) I am missing blogging that much. In the process of settling, you see.

So, I decided to answer the second most boring question,'So settled?'! No we are not some pieces of puzzles to settle in but honestly, we are trying. I am sure 'Trying' is of more fun than really 'Settling down'! So we keep on settling in and out!

Being the cleanliness freak soul, I keep on pulling my hair seeing loosely folded sheets, socks every where, plastic wrappers lying all over or even messy dining table past 'his' semi cooking and eating sessions. He being the go-getter and the carefree-happy-soul of the couple keeps on freaking out at how madly I am in love with 'Controlling' every thing around me.

So to balance we keep on argue and settle in for the sake of 'being friends as well'. Of course my all time favorite activities like falling down while walking, getting head aches due to migraine and getting my fingers almost cut while working ,melts his heart and then the settling out stops and settling in comes into the picture.

He makes the awesome corn masala and I enjoy it followed by cleaning out the  messy kitchen. I lazily go to sleep, shivering in cold and he happily manages to spread the blanket on my cold-stuck body. There is a list to type on!

Being very frank, I am enjoying the phase. Settling in and out is fun then boringly getting glued to one specific comfort zone. Dont you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment