Pages

November 24, 2015

aPOINTment # 9


  • My work is keeping me busy, super busy. So much that I come home and feel as if it is a hotel room where I come to sleep. Just to go back to the office in the morning. Hey, but I love what I am doing. I am not slogging in a way. I do not wish anything else apart from some more money right now! :D
  • My walk to the station, from station to the office (To and For) is so precious to me. I manage to call my people, hear some good music and virtually dance with it as well. I think I am addicted to such walking sessions. 
  • I think about Sarees when I am not thinking about office or decorating home. Thanks to upcoming wedding seasons where I would be flaunting my sarees. Hopefully! 
  • Our house was broke. I did not blog about it intentionally, as I had hopes of getting my favorite watch (gifted by my aunt from USA) back but things are not moving and jinxing it won't make any difference. Yes, our house was broke. I am not scared forsome reasons. At all. Thanks to Crime Patrol? Other family members are. That is why I try to not get into panic every night when we lock doors and windows like we wont open any of them for years. 
  • My body needs rest. For some reasons I feel like sleeping for eight hours unlike my old self not sleeping for even seven full hours. My stamina has gone for a toss. I listen to my body though. I sleep for eight hours. Only if I can sleep early and avoid the mess in the kitchen I create due to lack of time. How much I miss my morning jogging sessions. High time?
  • My office people think I get high on Nimbu Paani. Blame it on the sweltering sun or my frequent vendor visits. I gulp down two to three beer mugs of Nimbu Pani, (Haanji, our cafeteria contractor gives Nimbu Paani and Chhash in Beer mugs!)
  • The beer mug of Nimbu pani could replace my cup of tea but not every day. It was not Nimbu Pani's cup of tea (Mehwahahaha). I still love my Adarakh wali kadak chai. So much that when I catch cold and ask my cafeteria person to use exactly 1.75 times of ginger in my precise recipe of making tea. My team mate dreads this tea and calls it Pani Puri Ka Pani. Talk about spices! In fact I generally do not get the kadak tea every morning unless my dad-in-law makes it, so I have found my share of joy here. Ah ya, my dad in law loves Kadak Adarakh wali chai!
  • My dream of visiting a cold country in the Christmas is getting transformed into a wish. How I miss winter in Mumbai, how I love mountains even when I feel as if I would pass out in the cold. How I want to wear long boots and over coats once in my life, to play with snow and other red green shiny stuff called Christmas trees. 
How is life treating you guys?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment