Pages

March 7, 2016

The Sunday #3

Saturday:
Hectic
Office
Back home at five
I do not remember what did we do!! Really


Sunday:
Morning at nine
Tea time and lazy eyes
Realization of the time flying
Family lunch
Not so good food just out of fate
Shopping
Coffee
Stressed out for nothing
The Rude Langue and an awesome chit chat session
Dinner
Meeting cousins
Watching the favorite series - Suits
A virtual slap when realized Sunday is over


I can not say I did not enjoy my weekend but it was not a sort of the break I wanted to enjoy. The problem with me is I do not enjoying doing-nothing but if I am a part of the plans for more than I can tolerate stress starts building up. Something similar happening to me.

I can not complain of life not being fair. As I am happy and not sad!

 :)

Life is like that. Balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment