Pages

July 29, 2019

Gang Up Or Not

*Abby is Whatsapping (Oh babies of this age and ear, I tell you!) to Dad Mr.ISB, using his Momma's (Ohooo Ohoo) laptop*

Abby: Hi Papa, I am sleeping so that mummy can open her laptop and update her resume but whenever she opens it I realize I need attention, so I scream for her. But, how much ever I try Dida calms me down.

Mr.ISB: Mummy is meaning well. She has her career too, you know!

Abby: Yes but if you are not around what option do I have- I am sure we can gang up against her in future. Did you go through posts she is writing on me? Crazy lady is recording everything about me!

Mr. ISB: I am sufficient alone...you should always side with your mom. That is how we would be evenly matched.

Abby: Mummy has my anger. If I will take her side,we both will create havoc in the family!

Mr.ISB: Fire vs water! You can't have fire vs fire+water! Spoils the fun. Not an even contest.You have a lot to learn..

Abby: I get angry just like my cousin Mishti Didi- we share similar hobby of showing anger through eyes!! It is fun to scare people you see..

Mr.ISB: I do see...

Abby: Let me now scream for milk or else mummy will keep on texting you...

Mr.ISB: What .. I have not received any text from your mom..only from you!!

Abby: I think she was texting you but you were talking to me. We are already a team!

Mr.ISB: LOL

***

The conversation is not entirely imaginary. While updating current Abby Updates to Mr.ISB, I tried using some creativity, just to realize this can happen in future for sure. 

Well, Not complaining!!



1 comment: