Pages

June 19, 2020

Bond and Bound


So, while discussing my god forbid 8493589437th take on marriages and live in relationships..

Bubblegum: Do not really be surprised but I do believe now, that if we were unmarried and I would meet you now, it would have been easy to convince me for a live in relationship before the marriage. 

(It would take another post for me to confront that I was quite traditional on the subject matter when Mr.ISB had proposed to stay in a live in relationship - which was just to make sure that I really wanted to marry him, or wait, was he serious? Guess, we would never know?

Mr.ISB: Are you mad or what? You would have left me in flat two days if we would be in a live in relationship. This marriage (by law or by whatever the promises we made socially) has made sure that you stick to me! (Referring to his messy lazy self and my OCDish self)

Bubblegum: *Rolling Eyes*

Marriage is a Bond of love? Or, are we bounded by law/rituals?

Guess we would never know?

Hahahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment