Pages

December 15, 2015

Big Fours


  1. Mr.ISB has moved to Mumbai for the good!
  2. Mr.ISB has moved to Mumbai for the good!
  3. Mr.ISB has moved to Mumbai for the good!
  4. Mr.ISB has moved to Mumbai for the good!
Yeah, pinch me and it is a fact. He is back and so we are finally in Mumbai with a good career prospect for both of us. Above all, with our family. We are famous five now here. If I was into maths I would have described in situation as {(Bubblegum, Mr.ISB) U (MIL,FIL,SIL)}.

It was the biggest ever relocation I have made, among thirteen house shifting tasks I have experienced in last four years. Most likely to be the last of lasts. Who knows! 

Otherwise life is quite exciting. Cold, fever, injury, weddings and office. With four major functions to go, I would like to stop writing for now.

I am busy in dancing on the tunes of 'Mera Piya Ghar Aya', of course virtually.

How have you been guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment