Pages

April 16, 2018

Birthday Bumps!

Yes, I am 30 and hence, I am not of the age where I get Birthday Bums! Only Birthday Bumps.

Now, if you are done rolling eye balls on my poor joke let me tell you. This 30ish birthday is already a bumpy ride.

- I am off for an Italian vacation today and I have a long to do list to finish in the office
- I am not sinking in with the fact that after a year full of activities in personal life and hectic schedules followed with 200% involvement in my professional life, I am a few hours away from a much needed and deserving vaction
- I am not able to express the happiness of getting a gorgeous wood carved frame and a mobile phone as birthday gifts from Mr.ISB. I am just not sure how do one express happiness. I was always a weird child and I am still weird at 30.
- I am not able to see myself even on the airport to leave for the vacation. Curtsy: Office Work
- I have been reminded of the ticking biological clock all the time. Aging is something out of trend for people. The clan of my husband's family look really younger than their age. My clan is famous for wisdom. Khi Khi. (Ouch it hurts!)


While the joy ride of getting gifts, phone calls and wishes from family and friends was very special, what do you think of the bumpy ride I am going through.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment