Pages

August 17, 2019

Chai Time Chitchat # 20

Pull your chair and please have this cup of Coffee of your choice. Mine is very very less sugar and STRONG with half milk- half water. I am about to vent out happy moments and really frustrating ones. Lets start with happy ones!..

My Kaka and Kaki from US of A, had sent me the most precious Baby shower gift which finally landed in my hands (literally from Mr.ISB's bag) after, oh so many months! I could not stop myself from trying them out at once and more than how smart this pair of earrings look, it reminds me of how much warmth I feel when I talk about them, talk to them and dream of spending time with them outside virtual world. Not to forget the personalized message on the card they sent with the gift - Needless to say, such thoughtful gifts keep me sane. Not many do it. I am a big time lover of such thoughtful gifts! Yeah, call me materialistic!

Daily, I search for products which can make my life easy but my frugal jobless self stops me most of the time- and the not so frugal but frustrated soul wants to try things out. A folding stroller (Front facing, travel friendly strollers with some non-ornamental cost is a rare breed!), Formula-mixing bottles (because, believe me- when you are in a car with a baby in your arms - one needs three people to finally feed your baby some milk!), a white noise machine (more than me, it is me who get to sleep!) , a dual breast pump (which is not going to be bought anyways because I have realized my body is not supporting further ), A traditional comfortable Kurta for Abby as festivals are approaching, a device which we can carry with us and can rock Abby to sleep so that I can live my life for two hours every evening in Mumbai. Ah, I am telling you- hardly anything is going to get converted into an order online from the cart! Hahaha.

Pinterest and Nursery as well as living hall ideas- both are my new obsession to divert my mind from feeling the fatigue of managing a new born. I actually day dream a lot now a days even when I am more than nervous this time- Settling down with a baby, finding a good job, starting up something on my own (?) ah, and more than that saying 'BYE' to parents and travelling to Mumbai without Abby creating ruckus. God Bless Us.

I have been neglecting my fitness so far, however I now try to walk for minimum fifteen minutes a day. Let me tell you, even when I trust my mother completely (more than me) for managing Abby, it is so so difficult to leave home for the walk. So difficult. I sometimes feel, I am going to die like this. Not exaggerating but I hardly see a hope, even when I am all excited to enjoy coming months socializing in Mumbai.

I'm also very concerned about the habit of a desi 'Ghodiyu' or a rocker, Abby has cultivated. No, this instrument gives me a lot of peace of mind! (Yeah, it is actually a 'Little' bit peace of mind but that is a 'Lot' too!) However, I shudder to think what if this constraint will put me in a cage? Days together at home is nothing but SAD to even think about.

What are you guys upto? Do you think I sound like a person from another world???


No comments:

Post a Comment