Igatpuri itself means a heaven!!!.... Take a look at the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igatpuri
· Loved the green city!! But I should thank weather the most for it!!! Anyhow its better than Mumbai!
· Liked old British structures! They were looking very classy with nature’s green carpet on compound walls!
· Loved lakes and peaks of mountains with fog!
· Loved the small church and the railway track almost parallel to the city outskirts..
· The club I stayed had Badminton court and that goes for a ‘super like’!
· The evening and morning chattering of ducks in the club was awesome J
· The single TV room was much of an attraction! Somehow I loved the idea of watching TV together with all team-mates!
· The adventurous graveyard trip was followed by fun and fear sessions mocked by my team mates on me :P
· Enjoyed watching colorful insects in green grass!!!
· Enjoyed long walks at night in the club..
· Loved the weather which actually aggravated my cold on the first day of the stay.
I would definitely like to visit Igatpuri on weekends .. Provided I should have my gang of friends!!! Hare k friend zaroori hota hai J