Well I was out of town for a training programme at Igatpuri.... and.....
- I learnt a lot about how a manager should work and where do I stand!
- I played badminton like crazy!! super like!
- I enjoyed the foggy beauty of Igatpuri.. Beautiful structures built by Britishers ..Some of them have become haunted places! Walls are covered with lush green 'Parda vel'!
- We actually visited a haunted place at night!!! :P
- Clicked so many pics !!! :)
- Made new friends :)
- I really loved the relaxing atmosphere of the club sans my cold :(
- I got plenty of time to introspect which I misused by doing worrying about work and life! :(
- I met 2 of my old friends and that counts for a 'duper like'!
- I wrote a lot lot in a diary and then I crushed pages into the dustbin as it was all BAKWAS! :p
- I missed my Mumbai friends a lot! and I wanted to tell them all what I was enjoying!!!
- I missed my music , my office buddies , My coffee and specially walks! Though the later one i enjoyed as a small trek in igatpuri :)
- I am thinking of going to ' A medication camp'!!! Dont know why!!! :)
- I really loved to talk to our mentor!!
- I missed morning radio tunes I am addicted to!!!
- I felt I could have been a TV reporter... Suddenly i felt so!!! :)
Very soon I am going to upload Igatpuri Photos!!! :) Cheers!! :)