Pages

August 28, 2011

The Wind of Change........

I am going through a change of life....

Nah nah, i am not changing my status from single to committed or married :P

Change of accommodation , Change.. I am feeling to live with lively people!!... Friends i can count on..

Change in food as we will be setting up our own kitchen :)

Change when I open my eyes in the morning and find the new place :)

Change in the air when i will have my cup of coffee , sitting in the biiiig balcony....

Trying to grow a balcony garden... !! I want it madly!!

Change is painful but this one is 'needed' and 'Lively'!!!

Looking forward to all good things to happen now :) God bless us!! :)


Disclaimer : One can find this post silly and pointless but then I loved to express it like this only!! :P

1 comment:

  1. Guess the change has worked wonderfully for u!!!!

    ReplyDelete