So, I am trying to give a structure to the random life at Singapore. The life is on the fast track. Adjustments, enjoyments and what not. Small incidents which can affect you or some big events, you even hate to react-Life is all about surprising yourself, right? Life is a goodie bag rather! Kabhi khatta kabhi meetha!
So I am sharing mine with you!
So I am sharing mine with you!
- Lectures have started and the evening ones are annoying in a way. When I come back to my room I just feel as if I have still 5-6 hours to sleep and so I can do whatever I want. Finally my body follows Indian clock and I spoil the whole synchronization with Singapore clock most of the times!
- Visiting places in Singapore is still on. I roam around with a gang, and most of the time we only laugh our lungs out, may be it helps us to get rid of homesickness.
- I visited East Coast Park again. The beach is not as beautiful as Sentosa, I feel. But as one of my friends said, "Water is said to be seductive!" I really felt like walking down in the sea, the sea is calling me. The feeling was so odd and still peaceful. I still dont know how can I love sea so much. It was one of the scariest thing in the world for the Baby Bubblegum.
- Milo-Something I have adored a lot here. I was always a bournvita or Nutramul milk girl. Lately I had started drinking plain milk or corn flakes only with milk. I never tried Milo, but now I just love it and cant survive without it. Sadly, Milo is not available in India now. Why?!!!
- I just admire the public transport over here. Very safe even at mid nights I guess. Very systematic. I would love to see India having the same system! Someday better than this one.
- One more thing I just love about Singapore is residential blocks! They are amazing, right in terms of Gardens, play ground for kids, Tennis or badminton court, Gym, Baby sitting units to Barbecue Pits.More or less each Block has such facilities for members! They practically have one bus stand near by, and so I said, Transportation is awesome here. I guess India is also picking up the concept slowly. I am living in the same kind of a colonie in India, but a way to go!
- I am developing cooking as a hobby. Slowly getting experienced in this awesome art! That is one more point my personality might adopt in Singapore! :)
- I just feel a little bit irritated and then lucky, when my bestie pings me on whatsapp!Something like 'Girl better go to sleep! You are still not well' :D
- The next best thing after my 'actual' name I think , is my iphone! It keeps me connected and engaged to the world-my own world-India all the time!
- I really want to go for those awesome pedicure, which I 'really' don't want to indulge into due to my no-salary state!Saving my pocket! Someday Bubblegum! (Dont I act a typical girl now a days?!)
- I miss books-Reading is limited to material available on net and blogs. I just dream of getting a big bunch of books in India when I will visit! :) I really look forward to it, albeit with Panipuri!
- I am really really upset at the whole Assam-issue in India. We have a lot to learn rather wasting our energy in fighting with our own clan! Grow up I would say to those nasty group of people!
- Some weird things going on with me.Like I said, the call from sea! (Dont really laugh at this!), getting skin dried up in this humid atmosphere, Health break downs and etc! Guess I am giving a tough time to myself to adjust! Better I shall! Amen.
How is your goodie bag? Namkeen and meeta both? :)