There two types of omens. Good ones and bad ones! We generally note the bad ones and forget to see the good ones. I sometimes feel its all in our minds-We decide to get the positive energy and so we find good omens. When we are in a confused or sad state of mind we always attract negative energy-default. We have to dive into the positive side and get the good omens.
I myself half of the time struggle to find those 'Good omens', so get scared of bad ones and the upcoming future. I suddenly realized in the morning about 'Omens we pick' while listening to the music. My not-feeling-well state changed slowly into the rocking-and-enjoying state of mind! Songs I played in my i-pod relaxed my mind and took out the bad feelings. I realized it was 'my pick'! I realized, when we pick a bad omen, we actually get to see more and more 'bad omens'!
I decided to today to make a list of all good goodie omens around me I missed to see in last few days.Here I go!!
- I have my ipod and Sony earplugs (The deadly combination!) with me and so I can indulge into music anytime any where!!! I have finally managed to get musical things in place!
- I actually celebrated my
Birthday birth weekbirth month so so nicely! Ah, Thanks a lot my buddies :)
- My life is changing slowly, new opportunities are coming up! How can I miss noting those omens?
- He is recovering, slowly but steadily! :) :) :)
- I met one of my college friends (note: A girl!!) after like ages and we enjoyed a lot lot. All our favorite things-Shopping, Panipuri, ganneka ras and coconut water! ah, and most important three things-chatting chatting and chatting :D
- I saw a hilarious,musical and touching Gujarati play with a wonderful buddy! :) The best time of the month. ah, second best! First one was this!
- I am fullto into love of fast walking and jogging so much! It is not making any difference on my body that's a different story. :P
- Even if I cry, crib, do all kinds of tantrums knowingly or unknowingly, some buddies can tolerate my vandalism, handle me and repair my mind-Hook or by crook :D
- I made cheesecake!! Come on, its a good omen!!
Once I started I noted each and every good things happened to me in last few days. The weather appeared to be nice and it made me smile all my way to office. I guess I managed to pick Good omens over bad!