Pages

April 11, 2019

J for Jimmy Choo

Oh no, let me start before you assume that I am a big fan of the brand.

April is my birthday month. This year in addition to this, we have a function - a move and many other changes coming in. So, to make it cheerful for me- Mr.ISB decided to gift me something really expensive. A frugal soul like me, can not select anything for myself in such a range, but I tried and I am still trying.

Last night, I was doing the Bag hunting online, got a good deal and I told him,
"See, you can gift me this bag (trying to get his attention.. ) but it is expensive."

He has razor sharp focus so, he did not bother to change the direction of his sight. He infact said..
"How much? I would only look at if it is Jimmy Choo!" Knowing the frugal wife he has..

I swear, I cracked up at the moment. I said,
"Jimmy Choo? What? They dont make bags! They make shoes!"

He shrugged his shoulder with a ready answer,
"Mujhe Kya Pata!"

Today,

I was browsing through, to kill time as I had to wait to start a call in the office...

I just randomly searched 'Jimmy Choo Bags'....

...And I found this...




:O

Yes, Jimmy Choo makes bags! ...

"Mujhe Kya Pata!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment